Shrink Film and TubeAnti Corrosion LDPE Shrink Film and Tube
VCI 2000 shrink film and tube are made of polyethylene permeated with our high-tech eco-friendly volatile corrosion inhibitors (VCIs).
They are designed for protection of both ferrous and non-ferrous metals from corrosion/oxidation during storage and transport.
- Dry protection – no need to use protective liquids.
- No need for sealing or vacuum-packing.
- The product is protected even if the packaging is not perfectly sealed.
- Does not change metal surface properties.
- Up to 24 months of protection.
- Safe and eco-friendly – TRGS 615 approved.
- Recyclable as polyethylene according to 94/62 EC regulations.
LDPE Film + VCI
|OXIGEN TRANSMISSION||60-70 cc/m2/24h|
|TEAR STRENGTH||MD 16.5 N/mm2
TD 15.6 N/mm2
|HEAT SEAL STRENGTH||2000 gr/10mm|
|VAPOUR TRANSMISSION||5 gr/m2/24h|
|CORROSION TEST||TL 8135-0043|
|RECYCLABILITY||94/62 EC regulation|
|STORAGE||< 122°F – ( 50°C )
24 months in original
The above process parameters are based on testing done on a sample of 100μm in compliance with ASTM D 1004 and ASTM D 882 test methods.
For effective protection from corrosion, it is strongly recommended to use it in indoor storage environments or with external containers such as boxes, cartons or wooden crates.
- Thickness: 100 – 200μm
- Film width: 1000 – 8000mm
- Tube width: 100 – 500mm