PaperAnti Corrosion Kraft Paper
VCI 2000 Kraft Papers are specially matured kraft -papers permeated with our hi-tech, volatile corrosion inhibitors (VCIs).
They provide an extremely dry method of protection that enables effective and long-term protection of metals in most adverse conditions.
- Dry protection – no need to use protective liquids.
- No need for sealing or vacuum-packing.
- The product is protected even if the packaging is not perfectly sealed.
- Does not change metal surface properties.
- Up to 24 months of protection.
- Available also coated with wax, PE or reinforced with woven HDPE.
- Safe and eco-friendly.
- Recyclable as paper according to 94/62 EC regulations.
Kraft Paper + VCI
|LOAD AT BREAK||LD 47.5 N
TD 32.0 N
|BREAK LENGTH||MD 5210 M
TD 3510 M
MEDIA 4360 M
|ELONGATION||LD 3,0 %
TD 3,8 %
|RECYCLABILITY||94/62 EC regulation|
|STORAGE||< 122°F – ( 50°C )
24 months in original
The above process parameters are based on testing done on a 60 gr/m² sample.
For effective protection from corrosion, it is strongly recommended to use it in indoor storage environments or with external containers such as boxes, cartons or wooden crates.
- Weight: 65 gr/m² ± 5%.
- Roll height: 1000 mm.
- Sheet Size: mm 1000×800 – 1000×1200 -250×250 – 450×250
- Packaging: roll/20kg – sheet in box/10kg
- Poly Coated: (optional )
- HDPE woven fabric: (optional )