ESD EmitterAnti Corrosion and Anti Static ESD Emitter
VCI 2000 ESD emitters are designed for the electrical and electronics industry. They are porous containers loaded with concentrated hi-tech VCIs and offer effective protection to multi-metal contact points against oxidation and corrosion by making them inert to the action of corroding agents such as humidity, moisture, and salts.
- Dry protection – no need to use protective liquids.
- No need for sealing or vacuum-packing.
- The product is protected even if the packaging is not perfectly sealed.
- Does not change metal surface properties.
- Up to 24 months of protection.
- Safe and eco-friendly – TRGS 615 approved.
- Recyclable as polyethylene according to 94/62 EC regulations.
- Use for electronic and electro-mechanical control panels.
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection.
PE + VCI + ESD
|< 10¹² Ohms/sq.
|STATIC DECAY RATE||0.7 sec 5000-0 volts
|TRIBOELECTRIC CHARGE||0.12 sq.inch
|STORAGE||< 50°C – ( 122°F )|
|PROTECTION||≤ 0,23 m³|
|RECYCLABILITY||94/62 EC regulation|
|STORAGE||< 122°F – ( 50°C )
24 months in original
The above process parameters are based on tests carried out in compliance with ASTM-D257 and ANSI/EIA 541 methods.
For effective protection from corrosion it is strongly recommended to use it only for electronic and electro mechanical panels.
- Dimension: 230 liters ESD unit
- Packaging: 64 pcs/box