About Grofit Plastics
Grofit Plastics™ produces protective packaging for a variety of applications in the industrial sector.
Grofit is best known worldwide for its superior VCI2000 product line, which protects numerous products from rust and corrosion.
Among Grofit’s customers are the Israeli Defense Force (IDF), Israeli Aerospace Industry (IAI), Elbit, Clalit, Israel’s major healthcare provider, and many other industry leaders.
Grofit Plastics™ is located in the southern part of Israel, in proximity to the Eilat airport on the Red Sea.
Grofit Plastics™ is a leading global producer of unique packaging solutions, specializing in developing and producing zippers and active packaging products known for preventing corrosion.
We are committed to:
Our customers – meeting challenges and providing creative, competitive solutions based on advanced technologies, quality and reliability.
The company owners – generating high profitability and a meaningful contribution to the community.
Our employees – fair and equitable wages, economic stability, decent working conditions, good human relations, employee advancement and training.
The company’s core values – a focus on the customer, demonstrating initiative, excellence, innovation and creativity, personal commitment, quality and service, and good human relations.
- Grofit Plastics™ is committed to ensuring and delivering the applicability requirements of its customers
- Grofit provides the resources and conditions for on-going improvement of quality management.
- Grofit considers quality the main core foundation of its management policy.
- Grofit is committed to strict international standards.
- Grofit trains its employees to implement the company’s quality policy.
- Grofit strives to cooperate with suppliers in all quality-certified procedures.
- Grofit approves measurable quality objectives at least once a year.
- Grofit’s quality manager reports directly to the general manager.
- Grofit considers environmental quality a key component of its policy and vision.
- Grofit is committed to its employees’ safety and well-being and to the community as a whole.
Mobile: 972-50- 3077600