What are “Pasgur” (zip-lock) Profiles?
“Pasgur” (zip-lock) Profiles for Clothing – and a variety of other uses.
Packaging the Future with Grofit “Pasgur”:
There appears to be a large demand for reusable bags in the field of flexible packaging. Consumers and manufacturers alike have found extensive benefits in “Pasgur” bags, in the fields of food packaging, storage, gifts, textile and technical products. “Pasgur” adds a sense of prestige to the packaged product, ensures a longer shelf life, and provides maximum preservation of the product in addition to reusable packaging.
Grofit Plastics manufactures a variety of “Pasgur” profiles for different manufacturers at different degrees of strength, according to client demands. Using Grofit “Pasgur” products ensures a quick return on the client’s investment. In addition to gaining from Grofit’s vast experience in the field of sealing, the client enjoys the numerous advantages of the “Pasgur” bags. At Grofit Plastics, we listen and respond to client feedback while ensuring uncompromising levels of high quality.
Using “Pasgur” products ensures you the following:
- Quality sealing for long-term reopening and resealing of the bags.
- Adapting production lines to meet customer demands.
- Adding a sense of prestige to the packaged product.
- Preserving freshness, dryness and/or moisture within the package.
- Excellent for every packaging manufacturer interested in fast packaging solutions.
The ability and readiness to develop “Pasgur” profiles in accordance with client need and requests