- Grofit Plastics is totally committed to meeting client needs and demands.
- Grofit Plastics will ensure the supply of the resources and the conditions required for the continuous improvement of its quality management system.
- Grofit Plastics perceives the matter of quality as being the central axis of its factory operative policies.
- Grofit Plastics is committed to working according to local and international rules and regulations, and in accordance with the required authorizations.
- Grofit Plastics will train and instruct its employees in order to integrate the quality policies and operational procedures adopted and applied by the company.
- The company is committed to the circulation of its Quality Policy Statement among all managers and employees.
- Grofit Plastics will seek to establish working relations with suppliers who have adopted and work according to an agreed upon and authorized system of quality management.
- The company will appoint a member of the managerial staff to serve as its quality representative responsible for the application of the array of quality management and for the organized and controlled review of quality operations. The company will conduct routine internal and external surveys and reviews of its quality management.
- Quality goals and levels will be evaluated and determined at least once a year, within the quality representative’s realm of responsibilities.
- The position of Quality Manager will receive a high status in the company, subordinate to the General Manager, in order to ensure that matters of quality reach the required levels, in accordance with the requirements of the Israeli Standard ISO 9001:2008.
Amir Frocht - General Manager